Dangers of a Standard Door
- Standard doors can be forced out of the track from wind pressure.
- Wind-borne debris can impact standard doors & enter the home.
- Intense pressure from wind speeds of 111 mph (Category 3 or higher) breaching the home can severely damage main structures.
- Induced internal air pressure can get so intense that it can blow out the roof or wall panels as it increases.
- Window openings as small as 4 sq. ft. can cause pressure in the home’s interior and exert forces on the structure.
Take Action Now! Call Precision
- We Only Install Miami-Dade Hurricane Approved Doors
- New Doors Are Fully Permitted & County Inspected
- Each Door Is Impact Rated
- Hurricane Door Reinforcing - Learn More
Now is the best time to secure your home. Don't wait for an approaching storm to consider the risks. We offer stylish choices and design options.
Precision Garage Door of South Florida is fully licensed, insured & works only in strict compliance with South Florida's Wind Code & Wind Velocity Restrictions.
New Hurricane Approved Garage Doors
Enjoy the peace of mind it brings
Precision makes it easy to get your hurricane-rated door!
- Free In-Home Estimates
- Hurricane Impact Miami-Dade Rated
- We Handle The Permits
- We Quickly Install Your New Hurricane Approved Door
- We Arrange Necessary County Inspections