Precision Garage Door of South Florida
Garage Door Opener Repair in South Florida and Surrounding Areas
Garage Door Opener Repair that is Convenient For You!
- Evening & Weekends Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- All Phone Calls Answered By Live Operator 24/7
- Open 7 Days
- Same Day Service
- All Major Credit Cards
Call Today For Same Day Opener Repair or Replacement!
You May Not Need A New Garage Door Opener? Often It Can Be Repaired
Often we can repair your opener for a fraction of what it would cost to replace it. The inventory on our trucks has the parts we need to most often repair your opener in a single visit.
There are some instances when a replacement would be recommended. They are:
- If your opener was manufactured prior to 1993, it will not be (UL 325) compliant with Federal Regulations. In this case, we would recommend replacement.
- Safety concerns with a brand- If a manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects we will not repair.
- If there are no safety eyes, the opener does not meet UL 325 compliance.
- If the brand is no longer being made and replacement parts are not available, we recommend you replace the motor.
Why Do Garage Door Openers Fail?
Precision performs a Balance Test as recommended by DASMA. The Balance Test is simple and you can do it yourself by watching the short video below.
It is important to determine if your garage door is in balance because if it is not, you will have problems. The door will exert too much weight on the opener and strip the gear or reduce the life of your motor. Doors may be out of balance because the wrong size spring was used or the spring has "stretched" as it nears needing to be replaced.
Call us now and save time and money.
"Can Precision Fix My Opener in Particular?"
We Service ALL major brands of Garage Door Opener LiftMaster®, Chamberlain, Genie, and more!